Monday, October 3, 2011

October 3, 2001

Hello Blogging-wide world! I will try my hand again at this. I daily journal and I sometimes can't read my own writing. Oh man, that is a confession. I have messy Hand writing. Ha Ha.

I am looking out the window and the leaves drop so fast. Color changes, weather cools, and bam! They fall. I love the Autumn. People busing to get ready for the cold- old man Winter. Canning, gathering wood, knitting Christmas gifts, ect. ... All the lovely smells of baking goods. Yumm!

I love football too! Just watching my Husband enthusiasm in the game is enough. I like the color there too! All the faithful fans in there team colors All the teams sporting the gear too. Just a time to sit and watch such talents.(Nap) I also love to catch ESPN Sports Center. Just what the doc order!!!
I get all Highlights and antidotes without having thirty plus channels on all at once, still connect with the family. I love the fit bodies of the Gals and it helps me long for a body such as a active BMI and to achieve my active goals. I love the thoughtfulness every week some give to Fantasy Football  or Last man Standing! So Thoughtful in each player and team. This month Pink,  the players and teams is for Breast Cancer.

October is Breast Cancer awareness month! I am not personally effected by but I have breast and they were tested for my first baseline. Not to bad. Not fun and no picnic but manageable to be healthy. So do a self- breast exam or go and do your Mammogram this month!!! Speaking of color....

Happy Autumn! Look at colors today:)

No comments:

Post a Comment