Thursday, October 6, 2011

Be Still

I franticly search this morning to fine this:
Be still and know that I am God Psalms 46:10


Umm...maybe bible search can help element a frantic search. So I type it in and the time I click enter, wholly Moly there it is! I know technology is brilliant but at times it drowned out the important things.

bird chirping
children laughing
cricket chirping
God's Whispers and words
friends voices
words upon words in books,( paper-books)
leaves falling
baby coos
etc.......

I feel my husband has a point when you say Unplug! Just so much requires power...
As do we. But our power is not in cell phones, computers, and FB. Our power comes from God

God is our refuge and strength,
A very present help in trouble.
psalms 46:1

So today listen. Just enjoy a sound of quietness for a moment today. Loves to you!

TK

No comments:

Post a Comment